WHEN MIRACLE COMES, WHAT YOU DO?
By Rizal Yulius Bili Bani
Miracle is a kind of things out of mind. It is mysterious. Took attentions and of course curious. Many people ask why it happened to me.
Should I thank of or just to ignore it.
Miracle comes as part of state of mind. It shows the faith that you build on the situations. It is a MUST thing done, If you believe it; Full Heart.
Time is just an illusion. Reality will approach you by certain time. Depends on what you believe and how you believe it and of course why you believe it.
It is because you’ve planted the seed of miracles. Then you will harvest the miracle things. So what you’ve got to do? Ignore it or Thank of it. As a gift that illuminate you into a great transformation for a better life?
I choose to ‘thank of it’ for happening in my situations. Cause I believe there will be more miracles come into my life. And I thank God of having it in my daily as a gift.
What do you think?