In Hoc Signo Vinces

Dum Spiro Spero - While I Breathe, I Hope - Ketika Saya Bernapas Saya Berharap - http://life4miracle.blogspot.com - If You Believe

Friday, October 16, 2009

TIME MANAGING

It's Your own life. So, time managing is important. Cause I've discussed before; 24 hours a day, all of us got. When you're in a RIGHT MIND SET, you can freely explore your time for which BEST COME RESULT or JUST WASTING TIME.

In my mind it would be; A THOUGHT, PLAN, SOME ACTIONS, And REVIEW then GROWTH (in Japanese we can say it keizen teian).

Determine A THOUGH it closely with THINK BIG. When you see the whole map, you can CHOOSE the BEST WAY.

We have two options; FAIL to PLAN or PLAN to FAIL. But none of both has the best IDEA. WE MUST PLAN to SUCCEED and of course SUCCEED to PLAN.

SOME ACTIONS needs to realize the PLAN; so you're not Categorized as NATO a.k.a No Actions Talking Only.

We need KEIZEN TEIAN to BE ON THE TOP of What We Want. So, Is TIME MANAGING importan four YOU?

Happy Explore.