In Hoc Signo Vinces

Dum Spiro Spero - While I Breathe, I Hope - Ketika Saya Bernapas Saya Berharap - http://life4miracle.blogspot.com - If You Believe

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

FINANCIAL FREEDOM

I read a book of Tim Ferris; Four Hours Work Week.That inspire me sharing with others. There are 4 important point:

1. Definitions
2. Eliminations
3. Automations
4. Liberations

Its all strong meaning word.
I would like to show it in my point of view.



Definition
Did you know that lack of information is the number one barrier to wealth?




If you want to master any new skill, whether it’s learning a sport, flying an airplane, or becoming a successful investor, you have to get the right mix of theory and practice…strategy and tactics…research and real-world application. Rich Dad Education and Rich Dad Coaching have been designed by experts to address both aspects of this learning process in a balanced way that will help you realize your growth potential.

from http://www.knowledgebringsmoney.com/images/Robert-Kiyosaki-Rich-Dad-Poor-Dad-Cash-Flow-Quadrant.jpg


Eliminations
"You have the right to choose the responsibility"
If the things, actions or some thing doesn't proceed you to the purpose, You Can eliminate as you want.!!


Automations
"System is the solution." 


So, find the PLAN and "JUST DO IT"


Liberations
Free your self in 5 W, 1H way. So, YOU CAN do 5W, 1H freely.


What, When, Where, Who, Why
How


For more informations: